Ali, please quiet your heart, mind, soul and body to receive. Rest in your need. Any self-inflicted pressure of responsibility will rob you and those around you of the peace and grace you need now. Chris, activate all lines of support available to and for you personally. Don't try to go it alone. You are both in my heart and on my mind before the One who intercedes with groans too deep for words. Love, MaryTN
Ali and Chris- I so echo MaryTN words. You are home to receive Ali. Chris, I trust you will find strength and support from all expected and unexpected places. I am so glad I'll see you again a week on Monday...until then big hugs, The twin
5 Comments:
Great news! Please send my love to Ali, Chris B x
10:13 am
Ali, please quiet your heart, mind, soul and body to receive. Rest in your need. Any self-inflicted pressure of responsibility will rob you and those around you of the peace and grace you need now. Chris, activate all lines of support available to and for you personally. Don't try to go it alone. You are both in my heart and on my mind before the One who intercedes with groans too deep for words. Love, MaryTN
1:41 pm
Fantastic news - just what we've been waiting for and we'll pray on.
So much love to you all,
Phil, Elspeth, Zoe & Joel
5:22 pm
Ali and Chris- I so echo MaryTN words. You are home to receive Ali. Chris, I trust you will find strength and support from all expected and unexpected places. I am so glad I'll see you again a week on Monday...until then big hugs, The twin
8:07 pm
Ali your smile will last forever in my heart saw the same smile in Usher tonight
Nicole
9:35 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home